Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Boo - Witchy Wishes Card


I used a little witch design from Gecko Galz for this card. The image is from the Boo-tiful Halloween set. The card is layered and embellished with glitter and a ghost charm.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Gecko Galz FB - orange+black
Just Keep on Creating - anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - photo inspiration
Crafting with Friends - #53 anything goes
Crafty Friends - #69 cute
Simon Says Monday - monochrome
Crafting from the Heart - #180 anything goes

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Wendy
It’s lovely to see you have joined in the ‘Cute’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Beautiful card design using a lovely vintage witch image and great colouring too... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again very soon.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card for our challenge at Crafty Friends, so cute, xxxx

Tracy Freeman said...

It's such a fun design and image, so cute.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

suzARTe said...

I love the cute witch image that reminds me so much of the images of books I used to read from when I was a child. I love the mix of elements, so eclectic and interesting.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Just Keep On Creating. I am so sorry I have taken so long to leave a comment, I couldn't run my blog for the last year but everything is up and running again at Just Keep On Creating, I would love to see you back xxx