Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Blue Tag


I used a digital stamp from Star Stampz called Maiko in Spring for this tag. The image is colored with markers. The tag is layered and embellished with diecuts, ribbon with silver, flower sequins and silver glitter. 

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges:

Whimsie Doodles (5) - dress up
Just Keep on Creating - anything goes
Star Stampz - lots of layers
Jo's Scrapshack - anything goes
Cupcake Inspirations - #425 navy+white+silver

♥ Wendy

5 comments:

suzARTe said...

This is beautiful, I love the Japanese image and the pretty details. I am a huge fan of any Japanese design.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Angie said...

Wonderful tag. Thanks for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
Angie - DT

Wendy Bellino said...

How pretty Wendy! The image looks pretty fab with our color theme! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful tag, lovely coloring! Thank you for sharing with us over at Star Stampz! We hope to see you again!
Sherry x - DT for Star Stampz
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

Brenda said...

Gorgeous! I love the shape. Thanks so much for joining us at the Whimsie Doodles Challenge this month!